Monday, June 30, 2008

Baby Shower

Hay All!!

I hosted a baby shower yesterday. It went over very well. A lot of work. It was worth it. It was for a good friend Karen. This is her third baby, and she is having a girl! YEAH!!




I love the cake. It is sooooo cute. Got it at walmart. Everyone enjoyed it. Pictures galore.




Love the baby on this cake. The feet are so cute. I was going to bake a cake but I thought some one else can do it better.




GREAT food. THere was puch, chicken salad, veg. tray, and much more. I was so full by the time I came home.



THis was my gift I made. I knit two blankets and some other items. THen there where a lot of store bought things. She loved it.

2 comments:

Quilting Girl said...

Looks like an awesome baby shower!! So what did you have? Single Cheeseburger Meals or did you go for the Double Meat?? You know I never considered having a baby shower at Wendy's.... Maybe it's the square patties????

Which Walmart did you get the cake at...because I took that picture in and they said they don't make cakes that fancy??

Anywho...I hope you and all your buddies had fun at this shower...so how come we never see any comments posted by all your friends??

Enjoy your day :)

Amanda said...

The party was for the manager for that location. It was a shower that her staff can come.

The Walmart of 121 and Cheek Sparger Rd in Bedford.